viernes, mayo 28, 2010

A little love poem... with zombies (with apologies to Simon Pegg)

So it has finally happened, it is the zombie plague
and the dead keep rising from deep or shallow grave,
sure it seems the Apocalypse is sweeping the world
but worry not, my love.

For there will be running, and crying and pain

and most of those we know will be dead before the end.
And as we run trough the valley of the shadow of death
with hungry evil lurching slowly at our heel,
you know as well as me
that when all's said and done, we will prevail.

And even if we both don't, and the zombies get to me,

and I have to make you put a bullet trough my head
so I don't have the crave for your sweet, slender flesh,
you'll know it's been for love that I sacrifice myself
and were the roles reverse, I would have done the same.

But as we run trough the valley of the shadow of death

with hungry evil lurching slowly at our heel
you know as well as me,
that when all's said and done, the plague stays or be gone
our love will have somehow made it trough.

For even if it happens to come to the worst

and we both end as zombies with the craving for brains
we will shamble together, decaying hand in hand
and no fate worst than death can be better than that.

No hay comentarios.: